Login Register






Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu filter_list
Author
Message
Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu #1
Do I need all these things? I feel like after all this experimenting I have messed up my Hard Drive. Also for the Device for boot loader installation, do I put my Bootable USB or my Mac's Hard Drive? I know how to make the new partition already. Thanks!

Partition Menu:

http://puu.sh/fVBaP/341c10c83c.jpg
http://puu.sh/fVAQB/5bcfb22b30.jpg

Device for boot loader installation:

http://puu.sh/fVB5F/b06cbfcfde.jpg

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu - by Smile Cow - 02-15-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu - by Blunt - 02-15-2015, 01:48 AM
RE: Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu - by Smile Cow - 02-15-2015, 01:57 AM
RE: Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu - by Master - 02-15-2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu - by Xeru - 02-15-2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu - by phyrrus9 - 02-21-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu - by x_h0rr0r_x - 02-27-2015, 07:20 PM
RE: Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu - by Master - 02-27-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: Help Dual Booting Mac/Ubuntu - by JzJad - 03-03-2015, 07:18 AM