Login Register






Switching to Deepin filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Switching to Deepin #4
I've played w/ OpenSUSE a bit, I remember it being kinda unique but not bad
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Switching to Deepin - by Blunt - 02-12-2015, 02:17 AM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by proton0s - 02-12-2015, 09:34 AM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by Blunt - 02-12-2015, 02:26 PM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by roger_smith - 02-13-2015, 06:31 AM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by Kizaru - 02-13-2015, 08:53 AM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by proton0s - 02-13-2015, 12:55 PM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by Kizaru - 02-13-2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by Oni - 02-13-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by Blunt - 02-13-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by cr33pyguy - 02-13-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by Eclipse - 02-13-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by Blunt - 02-13-2015, 06:29 PM