Login Register






Switching to Deepin filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Switching to Deepin #3
Yeah Deepin is actually super good and I through it on for a bit last night.
Light usage, super qucik and pretty reliable but....... has no fucking encryption Tongue like what so ever so I got rid of it pretty quickly.
I will def give opensuse a shot.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Switching to Deepin - by Blunt - 02-12-2015, 02:17 AM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by proton0s - 02-12-2015, 09:34 AM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by Blunt - 02-12-2015, 02:26 PM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by roger_smith - 02-13-2015, 06:31 AM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by Kizaru - 02-13-2015, 08:53 AM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by proton0s - 02-13-2015, 12:55 PM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by Kizaru - 02-13-2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by Oni - 02-13-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by Blunt - 02-13-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by cr33pyguy - 02-13-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by Eclipse - 02-13-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: Switching to Deepin - by Blunt - 02-13-2015, 06:29 PM