Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Ebooks/Books about coding bots for web filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Ebooks/Books about coding bots for web #3
(02-05-2015, 08:39 PM)Eclipse Wrote: What kind of bots?

Also, you may want to re-think your choice of languages.

- Bots that do work on the webs faster than a mere mortal, I mean what's the standard definition of a bot. Including blackhat thingies, like spambots, accounts makers, etc etc.

Whats wrong with these two? I know that there are HttpWebRequest classes in .NET that bots usually use, and for Java, I just have a better knowledge of it than C# but in both cases language is not a problem, even if it's not listed here.
Just need some examples and indepth explanations of a procedure and that would be it.
Thanks in advance.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Ebooks/Books about coding bots for web - by SKVVV - 02-05-2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Ebooks/Books about coding bots for web - by SKVVV - 02-05-2015, 08:50 PM