Login Register






Best Character! filter_list
Author
Message
Best Character! #1
Hey, I was wondering what kind of characters you're into with a lot of shows. Often, there seems to be very clear stereotypes for anime characters, one of the popular ones being the tsundere girl. I know it's not true in all shows but stay with me here. What types are your favourites?

I really love the tsundere types as well. I also like the calm but cool ones - You know who I mean, the ones who don't say much but are bad ass. List a few characters you like too!

My favourites are:
  • Asuna from Sword Art Online
  • Lucy from Elfen Lied (when she's acting like herself and not the child-like version)
  • Rukia from Bleach (I don't watch this anymore, don't hate me)
  • Kuroneko from Oreimo

    There's a whole bunch more I could add (I can't pick favourites wahhhh).

    [Image: tumblr_mo6sbowVzl1su0cb9o1_500.jpg]
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Best Character! - by Jiggly - 01-10-2015, 03:24 AM
RE: Best Character! - by Oni - 01-10-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: Best Character! - by Jiggly - 01-10-2015, 03:43 AM
RE: Best Character! - by Oni - 01-10-2015, 04:00 AM
RE: Best Character! - by Customer - 01-10-2015, 02:28 PM