Login Register






The Interview filter_list
Author
Message
The Interview #1
Just saw The Interview with @Jiggly at Alamo Drafthouse. I was almost surprised at how good it was, given all the reviews I read. Given that I loved the movie Pineapple Express (which also had Rogen and Defranco), I disregarded the negative comments I'd seen and saw it anyway. In my opinion, it was totally worth it. Glad I didn't pirate it either, as they haven't made much money, and it's an excellent movie.



Has anyone else seen it?
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
The Interview - by Oni - 01-09-2015, 08:05 AM
RE: The Interview - by phyrrus9 - 01-09-2015, 08:07 AM
RE: The Interview - by roger_smith - 01-10-2015, 01:17 AM
RE: The Interview - by phyrrus9 - 01-10-2015, 04:05 AM
RE: The Interview - by roger_smith - 01-10-2015, 04:08 AM
RE: The Interview - by Jiggly - 01-09-2015, 08:10 AM
RE: The Interview - by gym - 01-09-2015, 08:20 AM
RE: The Interview - by EXiLE - 01-09-2015, 08:20 AM
RE: The Interview - by Jiggly - 01-09-2015, 08:26 AM
RE: The Interview - by Oni - 01-09-2015, 08:48 AM
RE: The Interview - by phyrrus9 - 01-09-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: The Interview - by Jiggly - 01-10-2015, 12:57 AM
RE: The Interview - by Eclipse - 01-09-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: The Interview - by Customer - 01-09-2015, 01:34 PM
RE: The Interview - by Master - 01-09-2015, 01:47 PM
RE: The Interview - by Adorapuff - 01-09-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: The Interview - by Master - 01-09-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: The Interview - by The_Joker - 01-10-2015, 12:51 AM
RE: The Interview - by Oni - 01-10-2015, 01:29 AM
RE: The Interview - by OversouL - 01-10-2015, 10:16 AM
RE: The Interview - by Jiggly - 01-11-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: The Interview - by OversouL - 01-11-2015, 09:49 AM
RE: The Interview - by phyrrus9 - 01-11-2015, 05:51 AM
RE: The Interview - by Arthur Curry - 01-11-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: The Interview - by roger_smith - 01-11-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: The Interview - by Dyme - 01-11-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: The Interview - by Oni - 01-11-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: The Interview - by phyrrus9 - 01-11-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: The Interview - by roger_smith - 01-12-2015, 12:58 AM
RE: The Interview - by Arc - 01-12-2015, 01:05 AM