Login Register






Borderlands 2 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Borderlands 2 #13
(01-08-2015, 05:10 AM)Oni Wrote: Sounds like Fallout 3 (and New Vegas). That's exactly how I felt about it. Amazing game the first time I played it, then never touched it again.

I have played both of those countless times and they're still not boring. I use mods but I still could play them both vanilla and have a blast. Unlike everyone else who seems to be the complete opposite of me, I can't get any replay value out of Skyrim... Oblivion on the other hand I can replay as many times as I'd like and It'll always be a gem.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Borderlands 2 - by Oni - 01-06-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Borderlands 2 - by Customer - 01-06-2015, 11:04 PM
RE: Borderlands 2 - by Blunt - 01-06-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Borderlands 2 - by Oni - 01-06-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Borderlands 2 - by Blunt - 01-06-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Borderlands 2 - by Skullmeat - 01-06-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Borderlands 2 - by Oni - 01-08-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Borderlands 2 - by Blunt - 01-08-2015, 02:42 AM
RE: Borderlands 2 - by gym - 01-08-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: Borderlands 2 - by EXiLE - 01-08-2015, 03:19 AM
RE: Borderlands 2 - by Alex - 01-08-2015, 04:49 AM
RE: Borderlands 2 - by Oni - 01-08-2015, 05:10 AM
RE: Borderlands 2 - by Nyx - 01-08-2015, 07:51 AM