RE: Learning Java 01-07-2015, 05:22 AM
#16
(01-06-2015, 10:02 PM)Arthur Curry Wrote: So, since sinisterly got rolled back and my post was lost:
You then agree with me that Java should just be another tool in the box and you should learn it? I have not said" "do not learn C." I, in fact, do know C and C++ and have coded in each frequently. You, on the other hand, have argued that people should not learn Java and that the language (one of the most widely used in the world) is a 'skiddy language.' That is why I called you out and I will continue to do so as you have shown to be completely obtuse on your irrational position against Java.
I think you should know a little of everything, and master a few. I do not believe that you should master Java. That's like mastering the use of a flywheel wrench, which you will use once, maybe twice in your lifetime. Or if you are a mechanic you will use it maybe once a year.


























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)