Login Register






MyBB.com Theme RIP filter_list
Author
Message
MyBB.com Theme RIP #1
Hey all.

Just wondering can anyone RIP the main MyBB forum theme? I know it's the default theme but they have made some edits to the theme which would make it kinda hard for me to edit since I am a newbie. I love the default MyBB theme with the edits they have made.

So.. yeah just wondering could anyone RIP it? I tried it with the global.css and failed ahaha. Guess it's different with MyBB 1.8 now?

Code:
http://community.mybb.com/index.php?my_post_key=add14fbf1288d5325d5da8968fb646e5&my_post_key=add14fbf1288d5325d5da8968fb646e5&theme=4

Fluid width.

Oh and happy new year! Biggrin
Thanks.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
MyBB.com Theme RIP - by Liq - 01-07-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: MyBB.com Theme RIP - by Oni - 01-07-2015, 12:53 AM
RE: MyBB.com Theme RIP - by Liq - 01-07-2015, 01:35 AM
RE: MyBB.com Theme RIP - by Lain - 01-07-2015, 03:40 AM
RE: MyBB.com Theme RIP - by Liq - 01-07-2015, 11:35 AM