Login Register






Pimp's Formal Introduction filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Pimp's Formal Introduction #9
(01-05-2015, 09:58 AM)Lux Wrote: 1) I'm a cunt. You won't like me, Suck it up.
2) Don't think you're better than the staff here, you're giving off a cocky vibe.
3) Don't shit post a load of threads upon joining, you're making the place look tidy.
4) Welcome. Enjoy.

I have a question...

What if I like Cunts?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Pimp's Formal Introduction - by Cyber - 01-05-2015, 05:07 AM
RE: Pimp's Formal Introduction - by BreShiE - 01-05-2015, 05:10 AM
RE: Pimp's Formal Introduction - by gym - 01-05-2015, 05:16 AM
RE: Pimp's Formal Introduction - by roger_smith - 01-05-2015, 05:37 AM
RE: Pimp's Formal Introduction - by Cyber - 01-05-2015, 05:41 AM
RE: Pimp's Formal Introduction - by roger_smith - 01-05-2015, 05:44 AM
RE: Pimp's Formal Introduction - by Losi - 01-05-2015, 05:38 AM
RE: Pimp's Formal Introduction - by lux - 01-05-2015, 09:58 AM
RE: Pimp's Formal Introduction - by Cyber - 01-05-2015, 06:13 PM