RE: LizardSquad vs Finestsquad 12-26-2014, 12:43 PM
#42
In the scope of things, the "techy" community here on the internet is relatively small. With HF acting as a base, expanding into deeper corners - this board, for example - when you become familiar with the regulars, you end up noticing patterns.
Lizard Squad is nothing new. I've heard a few stories, from a kaiten net to just a group of HF booters being used to hit Sony / XBL. What amuses me the most is how it's the same skids, pretty much every time. You've got a few high level guys (KMS etc) just around for the keks, and then a pack of followers with little concern for carding servers / booter memberships.
It's a shame that PSN went down today. I was looking forward to playing Destiny.
--
On a side note, when Starfall was called out in the Keemstar video I giggled.
Lizard Squad is nothing new. I've heard a few stories, from a kaiten net to just a group of HF booters being used to hit Sony / XBL. What amuses me the most is how it's the same skids, pretty much every time. You've got a few high level guys (KMS etc) just around for the keks, and then a pack of followers with little concern for carding servers / booter memberships.
It's a shame that PSN went down today. I was looking forward to playing Destiny.
--
On a side note, when Starfall was called out in the Keemstar video I giggled.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)