Login Register






Sony is fucked filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Sony is fucked #15
hmm, that is interesting info; when I first heard that the attack came from the DPRK, I didn't believe it. I still don't. The Russians made this Documentary, about the top civilians in the DPRK as well as some scientists. One of the scientists in the films said the "Intranet was awesome." Their one tv channel is broadcast on the web in the form of a bbs. [url=http://sptv.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=01_02&ckattempt=1 So like I said, I have a hard time believing this came from the DPRK. I think that internet usage in NK is something like 12%. Does anyone else have any info?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Sony is fucked - by Ryle - 11-24-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: Sony is fucked. - by Neko - 11-24-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: Sony is fucked - by EXiLE - 11-25-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: Sony is fucked - by Ryle - 11-25-2014, 12:31 AM
RE: Sony is fucked - by Nyx - 11-25-2014, 12:47 AM
RE: Sony is fucked - by Reiko - 11-25-2014, 12:48 AM
RE: Sony is fucked - by Ryle - 11-25-2014, 12:55 AM
RE: Sony is fucked - by ShawnReynolds - 11-25-2014, 02:23 AM
RE: Sony is fucked - by Ryle - 11-25-2014, 02:40 AM
RE: Sony is fucked - by ShawnReynolds - 11-25-2014, 03:29 AM
RE: Sony is fucked - by potcherboy - 11-28-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: Sony is fucked - by sup - 12-20-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Sony is fucked - by Eclipse - 12-20-2014, 12:48 PM
RE: Sony is fucked - by Q.Z.F. - 12-21-2014, 05:32 AM
RE: Sony is fucked - by c_smooth - 12-22-2014, 11:53 PM