Login Register






British Humour - Do you get it? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: British Humour - Do you get it? #4
Eddy Izzard is godawful. I hope the other comedians aren't. I enjoyed the fact his comedy was a bit more intellectual - except it wasn't comedic at all. Left halfway through his performance for a smoke, even though I knew they were locking the doors. I don't think I missed out. I only laughed one time, the entire first half.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
British Humour - Do you get it? - by Jiggly - 12-16-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: British Humour - Do you get it? - by OversouL - 12-16-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: British Humour - Do you get it? - by lux - 12-16-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: British Humour - Do you get it? - by Nil - 12-16-2014, 07:53 PM
RE: British Humour - Do you get it? - by Oni - 12-16-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: British Humour - Do you get it? - by Jiggly - 12-16-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: British Humour - Do you get it? - by Jiggly - 12-16-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: British Humour - Do you get it? - by Nil - 12-16-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: British Humour - Do you get it? - by EXiLE - 12-17-2014, 04:20 AM
RE: British Humour - Do you get it? - by OversouL - 12-18-2014, 03:02 PM