Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


*** filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hacking Help Needed #4
(12-16-2014, 07:46 AM)Crypto Kitsune Wrote: Well I am shit on mobile devices, being deaf I have no need for a phone LOL. But I do understand that Android is Linux based and after rooting you can do a whole lot more.(ie get unofficial apps or implement code)

Understandable, I have rooted it I am semi prepared you could say.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
*** - by Falcolus - 12-16-2014, 07:34 AM
RE: Hacking Help Needed - by CFK Bacon - 12-16-2014, 07:37 AM
RE: Hacking Help Needed - by Falcolus - 12-16-2014, 07:42 AM
RE: Hacking Help Needed - by warstrike - 12-17-2014, 02:33 AM
RE: Hacking Help Needed - by panther. - 12-17-2014, 03:39 AM