RE: Game of Nation: Reboot 12-15-2014, 06:12 AM
#62
This is my last act and my last post here.
Only came back because I forgot to do this.
- Stop all work in the country.
- Give all gathered resources and money to Quebec.
- Give leadership of Stalingradia to Saikou.
- Begin mass killing of all citizens of Stalingradia.
- Have I myself, the president, jump off of the highest mountain the the country, committing suicide.
- End my nation.
Only came back because I forgot to do this.
- Stop all work in the country.
- Give all gathered resources and money to Quebec.
- Give leadership of Stalingradia to Saikou.
- Begin mass killing of all citizens of Stalingradia.
- Have I myself, the president, jump off of the highest mountain the the country, committing suicide.
- End my nation.
![[Image: dJZsOs5.png]](http://i.imgur.com/dJZsOs5.png)
---------------------------------------------------
You are a potato.





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)