Login Register






Android in VirtualBox? filter_list
Author
Message
Android in VirtualBox? #1
I am using this tutorial to install Android in virtualbox, but I cannot seem to get it to work. I have done everything as the tutorial says, but the emulation freezes at the startup "Android" screen. It does the animation for the startup screen, but it is like an infinite loop, it has been stuck at it for over an hour now. I do not know what the problem is, but if anyone can lend any helpful knowledge on this matter, I would be thankful.
Proud member of the Pro-shitposting movement.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Android in VirtualBox? - by TheWeirdOne - 12-14-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Android in VirtualBox? - by Sakamoto - 12-14-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Android in VirtualBox? - by TheWeirdOne - 12-16-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: Android in VirtualBox? - by Master - 12-14-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Android in VirtualBox? - by OldWolf - 12-15-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Android in VirtualBox? - by CFK Bacon - 12-15-2014, 07:19 AM
RE: Android in VirtualBox? - by Hu3c0 - 01-18-2015, 08:26 PM