Login Register






A small gripe filter_list
Author
Message
RE: A small gripe #10
(12-13-2014, 04:19 AM)roger_smith Wrote: I was mentioned, what did I do? lol

Basically, you exist here. Good job on being born!

(12-13-2014, 05:59 AM)XSpidey Wrote: I may not have the greatest threads but I do try to contribute, but I do agree that there are quite a few (especially ones who joined same time as me), who contribute nothing, post nothing but negativity on every thread they can, but the main one is well connected so shit just goes on and on.

That's the thing, you've actually made an effort.
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2014, 06:20 AM by EXiLE.)
It was nice knowing you all <3

Reply





Messages In This Thread
A small gripe - by EXiLE - 12-13-2014, 02:33 AM
RE: A small gripe - by lux - 12-13-2014, 02:36 AM
RE: A small gripe - by EXiLE - 12-13-2014, 02:38 AM
RE: A small gripe - by lux - 12-13-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: A small gripe - by EXiLE - 12-13-2014, 02:42 AM
RE: A small gripe - by Saikou - 12-13-2014, 03:01 AM
RE: A small gripe - by Nebulous - 12-13-2014, 03:09 AM
RE: A small gripe - by The Toilet Paper King - 12-13-2014, 03:46 AM
RE: A small gripe - by roger_smith - 12-13-2014, 04:19 AM
RE: A small gripe - by EXiLE - 12-13-2014, 06:19 AM