RE: Battlestation Thread Number 102297 12-12-2014, 07:43 AM
#3
Your battlestation looks fine to me. Your desk is hella whack tho, I think you know that already. I currently don't completely own a computer (dad and I built one together) so it's technically his. I rarely get to game anymore, my dad's been an asshole lately. But I have a really shitty laptop I'm currently writing this from.
My dream build (that will happen with time and money):
NZXT Phantom 410 Midtower (owned)
Corsair h100i watercooler (owned)
Hitachi 2tb 7200 rpm HDD (owned)
Some ~200 gig SSD for OS and shit
Intel 4790k CPU (gonna OC tha shit out of that mofo)
Zotac GTX 970 Omega GPU
Gigabyte GA-G1.SNIPER Z97 Mobo
EVGA 650 watt PSU
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1866 2x8 gigs of ram
= ~1,200$
My dream build (that will happen with time and money):
NZXT Phantom 410 Midtower (owned)
Corsair h100i watercooler (owned)
Hitachi 2tb 7200 rpm HDD (owned)
Some ~200 gig SSD for OS and shit
Intel 4790k CPU (gonna OC tha shit out of that mofo)
Zotac GTX 970 Omega GPU
Gigabyte GA-G1.SNIPER Z97 Mobo
EVGA 650 watt PSU
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1866 2x8 gigs of ram
= ~1,200$













![[Image: e91c9a58e5d941a600f8b4bda62894e9.298x125x1.png]](http://images.rapgenius.com/e91c9a58e5d941a600f8b4bda62894e9.298x125x1.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)