RE: Remix (Expanded) 12-09-2014, 04:29 AM
#50
(12-08-2014, 11:41 PM)Linuxephus Wrote: Addendum: Apparently certain items never made it to you directly @Oni.
Hence the matter being restated here on that matter.
"Meanwhile my friend, all that remains is:
1-My current name being changed to Linuxephus™ (with the Trademark symbol) as you did before.
2-And the Gold Ace Award for having been a Member of HackCommunity from before the merge.
3-I also happen to be a dual citizen of America (USA!) and Great Britain if you can add one or the both of those Awards as well.
The rest I leave to you mate."
End Of Quote.
The few users that have talked about those awards have not known this:
They are for making it unmistakable that you are either American or British, not just for being one or the other.
The awards actually mean something instead of being given to whoever is American or British like they're candy.
If they were given to everyone who is American/British, they would be worthless.
On the subject of your username, I'm sure that you can change your name either by using SP or other means (you are upgraded so you should be able to do it for free, if I recall correctly).






![[Image: YUpZGxu.png]](http://i.imgur.com/YUpZGxu.png)
![[Image: lO8j80T.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/lO8j80T.gif)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)