RE: fagcommunity.rocks 11-30-2014, 08:38 PM
#105
(11-30-2014, 08:34 PM)Psycho_Coder Wrote: I challenged you first, also I don't know the meaning of what that Ring3 rootkit is, my challenges are based on understanding of programming concepts and not some specific domain unlike yours. Also I don't code in C++ or .NET, I know Python and Java thats all.
I am not scared but challenges but they should be on programming concepts and not domain specific where they can be equal. I work on Data Analysis and NLP and like you said you work on Networks, which is a mismatch. But taking into concern basic programming concepts it would be a mutual
Python and Java? So you have absolutely zero experience in memory management. Go try and learn a decent language such as C++. I would like to see you battle with memory leaks.
Programming concepts? Well to code a ring3 kit you need basic understanding of x86 ASM and decent understanding of a native language such as C, C++, Pascal, even VB6.
Its just function interception and result manipulation, really simple stuff. Sadly, I haven't got into any kernel-mode stuff yet but I plan to soon.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)