RE: fagcommunity.rocks 11-30-2014, 07:31 PM
#73
I don't give a shit on what he thinks of me, I am pretty sure what I am. If you think yourself to be the among the very best and consider yourself very good then Solve the last 15 problems of Project Euler and I will consider you to be very awesome and I am pretty sure it will change a lot of people's views about you. I am unable to solve any of those 15, I agree and I am not mature enough with 1.2 yrs of experience in programming. Solving doesn't necessarily means using bruteforce, it should be an efficient one which takes less than 30 secs (SInce hardware configuration may differ and so +/- 20 secs)
BTW I think he just proved himself a SKID with this statement :-
" I don't even hack so its impossible for me to be a skid."
As you see he thinks that people to "hack" and are novice are called skids. You proved yourself lamer too
BTW I think he just proved himself a SKID with this statement :-
" I don't even hack so its impossible for me to be a skid."
As you see he thinks that people to "hack" and are novice are called skids. You proved yourself lamer too
![[Image: OilyCostlyEwe.gif]](http://fat.gfycat.com/OilyCostlyEwe.gif)

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)