RE: fagcommunity.rocks 11-30-2014, 06:58 PM
#59
Haha I wonder why this Mr dopamine is still here and has not been banned. He thinks of himself as if he is the pioneer of programming and even lecturing me on HC about what I should work and what I shouldn't work.
This guy takes himself as if he is among the great living programming minds of the 21st century. Only he is right and everyone else is wrong.
This guy talks a lot about being Awesome and a genius and takes for granted that others are script kiddies. But imho he is the biggest SKID around this place now. Who just signed up on twitter and desperately needs followers to follow him on twitter and therefore he posts his twitter profile link with his every posts. I guess that already proves what I wanted to prove.
This guy takes himself as if he is among the great living programming minds of the 21st century. Only he is right and everyone else is wrong.
This guy talks a lot about being Awesome and a genius and takes for granted that others are script kiddies. But imho he is the biggest SKID around this place now. Who just signed up on twitter and desperately needs followers to follow him on twitter and therefore he posts his twitter profile link with his every posts. I guess that already proves what I wanted to prove.
![[Image: OilyCostlyEwe.gif]](http://fat.gfycat.com/OilyCostlyEwe.gif)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)