RE: Suggestion For You All About Programming 09-29-2014, 06:19 PM
#4
Step 1. HackCommunity Search Button.
Step 2. I searched for you.
I am against mentoring. You must try to find the information by your own. Search. Discover the information. We can only tell you, our opinions. I think nobody here, supports mentoring.
2 more personal advices from me to you :
1. Self education.
2. Nobody will teach you better than your brain.
Read the following posts about mentoring please:
1. https://www.hackcommunity.com/Thread-New...#pid199881
2. https://www.hackcommunity.com/Thread-New...#pid199880
3. https://www.hackcommunity.com/Thread-New...#pid199892
4. https://www.hackcommunity.com/Thread-loo...#pid136301
You mean you don't know from where you should start ?
By searching you will find and decide by your own which programming languages fit you. Remember, every language has its pros and cons. It depends on what you are wanting to do with them.
Thank you,
Legolas.
Step 2. I searched for you.
I am against mentoring. You must try to find the information by your own. Search. Discover the information. We can only tell you, our opinions. I think nobody here, supports mentoring.
2 more personal advices from me to you :
1. Self education.
2. Nobody will teach you better than your brain.
Read the following posts about mentoring please:
1. https://www.hackcommunity.com/Thread-New...#pid199881
2. https://www.hackcommunity.com/Thread-New...#pid199880
3. https://www.hackcommunity.com/Thread-New...#pid199892
4. https://www.hackcommunity.com/Thread-loo...#pid136301
(09-29-2014, 05:56 PM)teamsiber Wrote: I want to learn progmming but i don't want begin..
You mean you don't know from where you should start ?
By searching you will find and decide by your own which programming languages fit you. Remember, every language has its pros and cons. It depends on what you are wanting to do with them.
Thank you,
Legolas.
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2014, 06:30 PM by Pk2Global.)
![[Image: T4OUWZ1.png]](http://i.imgur.com/T4OUWZ1.png)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)