Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


What Programs Do You Want? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What Programs Do You Want? #20
(09-28-2014, 02:20 PM)Master Antrax Wrote: I did not mean like that I just meant it was a program you would like to have.

Thats my point though - There has never been a Windows application that I couldn't find an alternative for. "Liking" it is irrelevant. If its functional thats all I require. And quite frankly if you can do something on Windows - Someone, somewhere, has developed something equivalent on Linux with a few exceptions of the large game studios. But im not a gamer.

(09-28-2014, 09:42 PM)L0aD1nG Wrote: I only use 1 (TeamViewer) cause I must use it.

Why dont you use the native Linux TeamViewer application? I do... it works fine.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What Programs Do You Want? - by Master Antrax - 09-27-2014, 08:57 PM
What Programs Do You Want? - by Master Antrax - 09-27-2014, 08:57 PM