RE: Introduction of Spirit 09-13-2014, 03:44 PM
#2
I guess I will be the first to welcome you Mr. Spirit
Wow interestingly you posted this after I updated my signature just today. If its because of that that I am happy as well. If you need help with Programming and you want to become a programmer then remember you have to work very hard. A good programmer knows his stuffs well. An experienced programmer knows how to use his tools and how to use stuffs to make the right things the right way
.
Hard work and constant determination and KEY (Keep Educating Yourself) is the key to achieve success in your goals.
Also if you want some programming help then feel free to PM me and post in the appropriate programming section. We will try to help you as much as possible.
Also learn to take criticism. If you post codes and if I see scope of improvement then I won't hold back posting as a hardcore critic thinking that you're a mod. I am even with everyone.
One last thing :- Chant this mantra everyday "Try, Try and Try and I will achieve my goal."
Start learning Python in depth and after that start learning Data Structures. I have posted a thread on HC somewhere, search and read.
Also Hacking is a very broad field not classified by just SQLi or Web Exploitation. Hacking is an art to do things the way it was not meant to be, more like a cheat but with great success. WHat you're saying we call that as Penetration Testing and not Hacking in general.
Good Luck.
Wow interestingly you posted this after I updated my signature just today. If its because of that that I am happy as well. If you need help with Programming and you want to become a programmer then remember you have to work very hard. A good programmer knows his stuffs well. An experienced programmer knows how to use his tools and how to use stuffs to make the right things the right way
.Hard work and constant determination and KEY (Keep Educating Yourself) is the key to achieve success in your goals.
Also if you want some programming help then feel free to PM me and post in the appropriate programming section. We will try to help you as much as possible.
Also learn to take criticism. If you post codes and if I see scope of improvement then I won't hold back posting as a hardcore critic thinking that you're a mod. I am even with everyone.
One last thing :- Chant this mantra everyday "Try, Try and Try and I will achieve my goal."
Start learning Python in depth and after that start learning Data Structures. I have posted a thread on HC somewhere, search and read.
Also Hacking is a very broad field not classified by just SQLi or Web Exploitation. Hacking is an art to do things the way it was not meant to be, more like a cheat but with great success. WHat you're saying we call that as Penetration Testing and not Hacking in general.
Good Luck.
![[Image: OilyCostlyEwe.gif]](http://fat.gfycat.com/OilyCostlyEwe.gif)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)