Login Register






What kind of tutorials/guides would you like to see? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What kind of tutorials/guides would you like to see? #13
(09-12-2014, 02:29 PM)rocketballz Wrote: I have a request, it's to do with phishing. First I will explain what I understand and can do so you don't waste your time. I know how to create the proper files, you need an index.html (which is the cloned site,) a php file which grabs the username and password, then a blank txt file. I know how to create the files properly as well. This is what confuses me, say I upload my files to like 000webhost under the domain of www.whatever.com. How would I go about getting a specific person to not only click on the link that would open up either gmail or Facebook and then have them decide to login when the link isn't even Facebook or gmail related? Or when I use Kali Linux and I'm done setting up the site I want to clone, I type my IP address in the URL bar and it shows the cloned page, again I don't know how I would get someone to open it. I hope that made sense...
I'd appreciate if you could explain to me what I'm doing wrong.
Thanks.

Getting a specific victim to click on the link is social engineering. I would say extensive research on the victim and find out what they are interested in! Say they like fishing, you create a fake facebook invite email to a popular fishing group on facebook. That's just an idea. There are SO many ways you could go about this and zero ways where this person will definitely do it.

Reply





Messages In This Thread