RE: How does this look 08-30-2014, 09:48 PM
#6
I recommend these updates:
Current rate: 4
- The space between the form and the headline "Tagged" is too big. You should move both to the center of the page (horizontal and vertical).
- The position of the headline "Tagged" isn't centralized to the form. The left side is bigger than the right size if you build invisible vertical lines from the form to the upper border of the page.
- The labels "Username" and "Password" are stick to the left border of the input fields. You should add some padding.
- I don't recommend the complete use of capital letters for the labels "Username" and "Password".
- I agree with the previous comments about the position of the login button. It should be beneath the password field. His size should be the same as the username and password fields.
Current rate: 4


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)