Login Register






How does this look filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How does this look #3
(08-30-2014, 09:00 PM)Anima Templi Wrote: 3-4.

You're on the right path, but a few things would improve the design.

- Make the box rektangular (shart edges), this is what the ladies want.
- PLEASE, align the boxes. Same height, same width.
- A font change wouldn't hurt too, might try out Ubuntu Hebrew, I like it, some don't.
- The bold headline you have, try to not make it bold, just a suggestion.
- Don't Make Every Word Start With A Capital Letter.
- The text in the input boxes, make them all lower case.

These tips are from a non-designer, @bluedog.tar.gz, please correct me in any mistakes I've done.

Applied some of your suggested things.

[Image: 361bd61239259247529773a8ed84ca4b.png]

But, I'd rather not have the submit button underneath the password input as it would leave a lot of space on the sides.

height it 30px username, pass and submit button.







Reply





Messages In This Thread
How does this look - by BlueCat - 08-30-2014, 08:36 PM