RE: The Change, Kali Linux 08-14-2014, 12:36 PM
#15
(08-14-2014, 12:27 PM)Soap109 Wrote: Thanks for the Input guys! Thats very smart
Kali is already installed and im figuring my way through the installation for the USB Drive like u all told me.
@redN00ws : Thats a very good option, so u can use every pc as ur own. Nice, thanks for the info. I will do it like u but only with 1 TB, don't such a big USB Drive here. (Need to buy some :epic: )
I will PM u when I got bigger problems with that then I thought ^^ Nice support, thanks!
You don't need to have a 1TB to create a live-boot Kali Linux image on a USB, just a 8GB one would be totally fine.
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2014, 12:36 PM by krozz.)
MASTERING OTHERS IS STRENGTH, MASTERING YOURSELF IS TRUE POWER.
![[Image: qJweLN6.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/qJweLN6.jpg)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)