Login Register




Poll: What OS should I use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Windows 7 (Needs installed)
60.00%
9 60.00%
Windows 8 (Already loaded)
40.00%
6 40.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Windows 8? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Windows 8? #47
(08-13-2014, 01:59 AM)Aut•ono•mous Wrote:
(08-13-2014, 01:57 AM)L0aD1nG Wrote:
(08-13-2014, 01:36 AM)Aut•ono•mous Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 09:41 AM)L0aD1nG Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 02:27 AM)Aut•ono•mous Wrote: Linux is a lot to learn, as well, most people won't use it as their primary OS for that reason, & its understandable.

You want it for a work/programming station right?
You have nothing to learn just a good installation, configuration of the IDES you need etc etc and GG then you will never need to "format", but Your Life Your Choice 60 seconds . Kappa

Well I use OpenSUSE as my secondary, Windows 8.1 as my primary (for recording software mainly), but when I first started using Ubuntu years ago, it took me a few months to feel comfortable enough to move on to say OpenSUSE.

Ubuntu is so lame I totally dislike them!

As for the openSUSE team I went to a conference of openSUSE on my homecity, they 've done much job latelly.

You know what fits your needs. orly

Ubuntu is like minimum wage; Its great to get your foot in the door, but if you stick with it too long, you're ruining any room for advancement.

I say do never again install Ubuntu cause they suck hard!
MASTERING OTHERS IS STRENGTH, MASTERING YOURSELF IS TRUE POWER.

[Image: qJweLN6.jpg]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Windows 8? - by Aut•ono•mous - 01-02-2014, 03:44 PM