Login Register






Useful e-books collection (35 e-books) filter_list
Author
Message
Useful e-books collection (35 e-books) #1
E-books collection!
Hello folks again! As I got member status I understood that I have a duty to share something. This is my first thread as a member so please don't be too critical (If there are some mistakes please point them out in comments(and I made it from my android device)). I wanted to share a little part of my e-books collection. I made download links without advertisments because I really hate advertising and advertisments. Besides I am sharing really great author works and thet are not mine so no ads! I downloaded them in my spare time and some of them really helped me out. I tried not to post too old e-boooks. Hope you will find them useful! ( Comments are very welcome! Smile )
So here's the list (about 35 e-books) -


Reply





Messages In This Thread
Useful e-books collection (35 e-books) - by l4ur15 - 08-12-2014, 06:55 PM