Hi HC 08-10-2014, 12:07 AM
#1
Hi
I'm Flame and member of HC is my honor...
Im 28 years old and suddenly I waste my time in university , my course was Information technology
I worked in ISP as technical support manager for 2 years
I have a ccna certification and my level is ccnp now but I tired of network routine
anyway I know C# and C++ well and I wanna crypter maker (I wish)
thanks HC , I learn a lot in just two days...:Thumbs-Up:
thank you all:Heart::Heart::Heart::Heart:
I'm Flame and member of HC is my honor...
Im 28 years old and suddenly I waste my time in university , my course was Information technology

I worked in ISP as technical support manager for 2 years
I have a ccna certification and my level is ccnp now but I tired of network routine
anyway I know C# and C++ well and I wanna crypter maker (I wish)
thanks HC , I learn a lot in just two days...:Thumbs-Up:
thank you all:Heart::Heart::Heart::Heart:


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)