hello HC(LULZBOAT) 08-06-2014, 03:50 AM
#1
Since the first one was deleted.
Hello, I'm lulzboat I'm from the us, I found this site on accident really. I have been really interested in webpage building, vulnerabilies and such. I don't know tons but I know a little. Still learning. Learning new things everyday. I will try to contribute anyway I can. I am starting a webpage using WordPress for a friend of mine who is starting his own podcast show.
I am really wanting to learn reverse engineering.
Thanks!
Hello, I'm lulzboat I'm from the us, I found this site on accident really. I have been really interested in webpage building, vulnerabilies and such. I don't know tons but I know a little. Still learning. Learning new things everyday. I will try to contribute anyway I can. I am starting a webpage using WordPress for a friend of mine who is starting his own podcast show.
I am really wanting to learn reverse engineering.
Thanks!

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)