RE: Port forwarding problems 08-05-2014, 09:53 PM
#7
Scan the ports to see if it is opened or closed!
AND if that's true (what you said)... then you should configure the server to listen the LAN IP.. which I believe it is x.x.x.19
I used to play Minetest (free and opensource clone of minecraft), it was easy to setup so I believe that Mincraft is also easy to configure!
From what I see here: http://www.noip.com/support/knowledgebas...ith-no-ip/
The configuration is a piece of cake!
Peace
AND if that's true (what you said)... then you should configure the server to listen the LAN IP.. which I believe it is x.x.x.19
I used to play Minetest (free and opensource clone of minecraft), it was easy to setup so I believe that Mincraft is also easy to configure!
From what I see here: http://www.noip.com/support/knowledgebas...ith-no-ip/
The configuration is a piece of cake!
Peace
![[Image: wvBFmA5.png]](http://i.imgur.com/wvBFmA5.png)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)