RE: Hello 08-03-2014, 08:09 PM
#9
(08-03-2014, 02:18 PM)lynux Wrote:(08-03-2014, 02:15 PM)XrpmX13 Wrote:(08-02-2014, 11:41 PM)lynux Wrote: I amstarted noticing nothing much was really happening over there so decided to spread my wings and go deeper into the rabbit hole see what I could find
Wait, you're from UB as well?
This such a coincidence, both me and TheEvilSocks were former UB members :epic:
On a serious note though, is UB really that bad nowadays?
At the moment it is absolutely terrible, there are huge amounts of n00bs joining on a daily basis and just spamming the forum, TheEvilSocks + a lot of other members recently left just because of amount of rubbish that's being posted there..
So C4C is just sitting back and letting that happen? That doesn't really sound like him though. Although I'm pretty sure that spam is just being posted by bots, they would usually post spam on UB from every now and then.
![[Image: 5R6Js8r.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/5R6Js8r.gif)




started noticing nothing much was really happening over there so decided to spread my wings and go deeper into the rabbit hole see what I could find 
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)