Login Register






What type are you? (Bodyfat) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What type are you? (Bodyfat) #44
(07-30-2014, 06:00 PM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 05:57 PM)zomgwtfbbq Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 05:51 PM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 05:39 PM)zomgwtfbbq Wrote:
(07-28-2014, 08:49 PM)XrpmX13 Wrote: My goal is to start working out in the near future and reach 10 - 12% body fat. Though I have no intension to go to a Gym anytime soon. I just don't feel comfortable with working out with more people around me. After I build some muscle at home, maybe then I'll think about joining a Gym, but for now It's all about lifting dumbells and doing pushups at home.
I never feel comfy at a gym, here are my reasons:
1- people want to become your friends and talk more than the average housewife that reads all tabloid magazines
2- ppl tend to occupy the places where I want to go while playing with their phone
3- the music sucks, Andre Hazes in a gym, ru serious?
4- you can only train when the gym is open
5- you are sometimes not allowed to do deadlifting
6- no stupid personal trainer telling you that squats/deadlift is bad for your back
etc.

I love my homegym.

1) Put in headphones. (It works for me)
2) Tell them to GTFO or get a more expensive gym
3) Get headphones, see #1
4) Get a 24/7 gym (i.e Anytime Fitness)
5) Are you at planet fitness? Get a better gym.
6) Get a better gym.
1- find that annoying and isn't good for my ears
2- I used to workout at an expensive gym where famous dutch people come such as Marco Borsato, I'm not the type of guy to say GTFO to random people
3- see #1
4) there's one in Amsterdam but it sucks
5) Nope, nothing beats my homegym
6) see #5

If you have the space and the money get a homegym.

Haha, well what ever works for you then I guess.
Unfortunately I don't have the money for a homegym.

Working out without a shirt is awesome though.
I love it, train whenever and how I want.

A homegym doesn't necesarily have to be expensive, you can check marktplaats for bargains.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What type are you? (Bodyfat) - by bluedog.tar.gz - 07-28-2014, 12:50 AM