Login Register






What type are you? (Bodyfat) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What type are you? (Bodyfat) #41
(07-30-2014, 05:39 PM)zomgwtfbbq Wrote:
(07-28-2014, 08:49 PM)XrpmX13 Wrote:
(07-28-2014, 01:49 AM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote:
(07-28-2014, 01:46 AM)XrpmX13 Wrote: Plot Twist : Bludedog is selling our BodyFat information to the CIA

Spoiler:
JK
I'd say my bodyfat is like 20%

:bluedog:


Are you planning on changing it? If so, what are you aiming for?

My goal is to start working out in the near future and reach 10 - 12% body fat. Though I have no intension to go to a Gym anytime soon. I just don't feel comfortable with working out with more people around me. After I build some muscle at home, maybe then I'll think about joining a Gym, but for now It's all about lifting dumbells and doing pushups at home.
I never feel comfy at a gym, here are my reasons:
1- people want to become your friends and talk more than the average housewife that reads all tabloid magazines
2- ppl tend to occupy the places where I want to go while playing with their phone
3- the music sucks, Andre Hazes in a gym, ru serious?
4- you can only train when the gym is open
5- you are sometimes not allowed to do deadlifting
6- no stupid personal trainer telling you that squats/deadlift is bad for your back
etc.

I love my homegym.

1) Put in headphones. (It works for me)
2) Tell them to GTFO or get a more expensive gym
3) Get headphones, see #1
4) Get a 24/7 gym (i.e Anytime Fitness)
5) Are you at planet fitness? Get a better gym.
6) Get a better gym.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What type are you? (Bodyfat) - by bluedog.tar.gz - 07-28-2014, 12:50 AM