Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Setting up the PRO RAT (noob friendly) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Setting up the PRO RAT (noob friendly) #41
(07-29-2014, 09:57 AM)Deque Wrote:
(07-28-2014, 10:29 PM)HattityHat Wrote: 1.-Can we have a type of contact? [Skype, Mp(but I can´t Mp I don´t know why), etc]
the Important One-->2-It is possible to track the Ip of different Smarthphones or cellphones with my Cellphone and Smarthphone, and invade and save for my purposes, the messages, contacts or even the music that it haves?

1 - You find me here in the forums and sometimes on IRC. You probably need more posts or something similar for private messaging.
2 - I didn't specialize in smartphone hacking. Create a new thread and ask the community. Someone here sure has some experience or knowledge in this field.
Where is the correct place to make the thread?

Reply





Messages In This Thread