Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Setting up the PRO RAT (noob friendly) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Setting up the PRO RAT (noob friendly) #28
(07-28-2014, 01:55 AM)HattityHat Wrote:
(07-28-2014, 01:25 AM)ralf93 Wrote:
(07-27-2014, 11:37 PM)HattityHat Wrote:
(05-20-2014, 08:19 AM)ralf93 Wrote:
(05-19-2014, 06:47 PM)GRIGOMM Wrote: Nice tut, but i don't see any download link. Can you provide one please?
yes sorry, i updated the post with the download link.

(05-19-2014, 10:49 PM)Clevaro Wrote: never heard of ProRat and the design of it doesn't seem to be promising Biggrin it's just my opinion
its cool and ive used it and yes its not much famous, but that makes it unique, doesnt it? :p
After some readings I should be Glad to use it, but also I have few questions...¿I cannot infect the computer until the victim download it by believing it was another kind of file and not a trojan?...Or i can send the virus and infect it to next manipulate the computer?.
you can bind and encrypt the trojan with anyother file with any binder so that the file doesnt look suspicious anymore.

-So I´ve need to know about encryption, ¿aren´t I?
-How to bind and encrppt it? or how you recommend it?.
-That means that the victim have to accept the trojan trap so in order I can have access?
-When I have acces to his or her computer, can I save his/her files?...Can also I save his conversations?

- Yes u need to know about much encrypion (youll find many threads about crypters on HC).
-Yes they need to open it.
-You can save/do anything you want with their pc.
-You can get HC Binder, HC Crypter and HC Icon Changer all from this forum Smile
- Trust is your weakness....




Reply





Messages In This Thread