Login Register






[Leaks] Windows 9 Screenshots with Start Menu filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [Leaks] Windows 9 Screenshots with Start Menu #27
Spoiler:
(07-26-2014, 01:15 PM)Marcus Ekström Wrote: I am using windows 8 and windows 8.1 and honestly, I am inlove with it. I really like not having the old start menu, this metro menu is way faster and more efficient in all possible ways. I don't want the start menu back.

give windows 8 a try. However, the windows APPs are the shittiest crap I ever seen and I do not recommend to use them. Even for skype I advise you to uninstall the app and download skype for the desktop version.


Everyone has his/her own taste. :Smile: I've used Windows 8 for half a year and then reverted back to Win 7. I did not really like it. :Grin:
[Image: MUJ8qSW.png]
-----------------------------------
Now learning:
Android Development, Java
Working on:
An FTP Client for Android
-----------------------------------

Reply





Messages In This Thread