Login Register






An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python filter_list
Author
Message
RE: An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python #4
(07-23-2014, 10:00 PM)BlueCat Wrote:
(07-23-2014, 09:30 PM)Maxx Wrote: I just signed up! Thanks for sharing this.
I hope it turns out to be a good course.

EDIT: I added a "Resource" tag for this thread.

Honestly, I am enjoying it myself, I am doing a course about microprocessor's and it's great, You have videos to watch, The tutors set you homework tasks and have your own private forum to discuss about the course itself! Confusedmile:

I honestly wont be able to handle any more than just that one course for the next little while. I'm kind of pushing it by just doing that because I'll be learning about Windows Powershell, new software, how to administrate things in an establishment, and probably VB.Net all at once. On top of this, I'll have a million different little tasks that my "co-worker" will be wanting me to work on.

I'm glad you're enjoying it though!

Reply





Messages In This Thread