RE: Stealth Port Scanning using Nmap 07-21-2014, 12:05 PM
#2
Great thread! I think the fragmentation of packets will be caught by most modern firewalls(I know you used it as a simple example but I just wanted to point it out). As far as I know this method used to be quite effective some time ago.
The topic of firewall evasion is complex and very interesting so I understand why you don't want to go into it here. I was wondering, though, do you have any plans on making a tutorial on firewall evasion? I find this topic very interesting but I couldn't find much about it while searching the forum. Firewall bypass could go extremely well with the information in here.
The topic of firewall evasion is complex and very interesting so I understand why you don't want to go into it here. I was wondering, though, do you have any plans on making a tutorial on firewall evasion? I find this topic very interesting but I couldn't find much about it while searching the forum. Firewall bypass could go extremely well with the information in here.

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)