ay 07-19-2014, 04:09 AM
#1
ay, my name is Grimx, I started up hacking/programming/game making recently and i'm looking to be pointed in the right direction, finding the right tools and so on. I'd like to find a skilled some one who can help me.
- I dont ask stupid questions like how do i hack
_ I'm not looking for skiddy short cuts
_ i want to know how i best move forward
I know the basics, all i'd like is some one who i can ask and talk to when i have questions.
~ Grimx
- I dont ask stupid questions like how do i hack
_ I'm not looking for skiddy short cuts
_ i want to know how i best move forward
I know the basics, all i'd like is some one who i can ask and talk to when i have questions.
~ Grimx


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)