RE: job backgrounds 07-13-2014, 02:36 AM
#3
I'd imagine that they do, but I honestly doubt that they would even so much as look at a League of Legends player list or something like that. Though, it all depends on the person employing you (or whoever it is that does the background checks).
You could always use a service such as http://www.justdelete.me/ and go ahead and delete all of your old accounts. Regardless, I doubt they can really expect anyone to be 100% anonymous at this day in age... You better just hope that you don't have illegal content wrapped up with your name/aliases.
@Nick Saban
You caught my interest with the "McDonalds scourers your Facebook to make sure you don't click like for Wendy\s and Burger King." thing. Could you please provide a source for this accusation? I have never seen McDonalds do that before.
You could always use a service such as http://www.justdelete.me/ and go ahead and delete all of your old accounts. Regardless, I doubt they can really expect anyone to be 100% anonymous at this day in age... You better just hope that you don't have illegal content wrapped up with your name/aliases.
@Nick Saban
You caught my interest with the "McDonalds scourers your Facebook to make sure you don't click like for Wendy\s and Burger King." thing. Could you please provide a source for this accusation? I have never seen McDonalds do that before.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)