RE: Ghost's 07-07-2014, 01:17 PM
#16
I was a bit busy the last few days, occupied with some projects. The last week I was working on a new website for a school.
It was already past midnight, and everyone was asleep except my younger bro who was glued to WC match.
I just needed to change the logo of the school website, everything else was done. So, I opened the logo1.png file in Photoshop, and changed the color, background color, the opacity of the top layer and after a few more minor changes, I saved it.
Next, I switched to the browser and reloaded the page to check how the new logo looked. Mysteriously,
It was already past midnight, and everyone was asleep except my younger bro who was glued to WC match.
I just needed to change the logo of the school website, everything else was done. So, I opened the logo1.png file in Photoshop, and changed the color, background color, the opacity of the top layer and after a few more minor changes, I saved it.
Next, I switched to the browser and reloaded the page to check how the new logo looked. Mysteriously,
Spoiler:
the logo did not change. The color of logo, the background, the opacity was same as before. Nothing changed. I checked the image file [logo] once again and nothing was wrong with it. So I switched to the browser once again and reloaded the page only to find the same old logo without any changes. I got scared.
I checked the image link in the html file but it was okay and even the source file was in correct place. I started thinking, sweating, thinking and sweating more, too scared to touch the mouse.
And suddenly some colorful bubbles started filling the whole desktop. I got my heart in my mouth. No! Wait. It was the screensaver. A silly screensaver!! It had almost scared me to death. My heartbeat eased a little.
But I was still worried. The old logo was still showing up in the browser. I deleted the logo, and refreshed the page. OMG!! The logo was still there. Creepy. I tried to shut down my computer. Hell!! The mouse stopped working!!
I switched off the UPS. The computer was still switched on. I plugged out every wire in the room but the computer refused to turn off. I tried to smash the monitor with the keyboard. Jesus! The keyboard was too heavy to pick up. I tried my best but couldn't pick it up. I panicked and ran out of my room but something pulled me back again. A force. Yes. A force was pulling me back into the room.
I gathered every bit of my courage and stepped towards the computer, picked up the keyboard with all my might. Yes! This time I picked it up. And I smashed it on the Keyhn khwbe lkjh ;omit.,aelgqapi t4iut8458r7tawj aH HREWQ OIW3 U UHR hbdnhbert kuyui t
I checked the image link in the html file but it was okay and even the source file was in correct place. I started thinking, sweating, thinking and sweating more, too scared to touch the mouse.
And suddenly some colorful bubbles started filling the whole desktop. I got my heart in my mouth. No! Wait. It was the screensaver. A silly screensaver!! It had almost scared me to death. My heartbeat eased a little.
But I was still worried. The old logo was still showing up in the browser. I deleted the logo, and refreshed the page. OMG!! The logo was still there. Creepy. I tried to shut down my computer. Hell!! The mouse stopped working!!
I switched off the UPS. The computer was still switched on. I plugged out every wire in the room but the computer refused to turn off. I tried to smash the monitor with the keyboard. Jesus! The keyboard was too heavy to pick up. I tried my best but couldn't pick it up. I panicked and ran out of my room but something pulled me back again. A force. Yes. A force was pulling me back into the room.
I gathered every bit of my courage and stepped towards the computer, picked up the keyboard with all my might. Yes! This time I picked it up. And I smashed it on the Keyhn khwbe lkjh ;omit.,aelgqapi t4iut8458r7tawj aH HREWQ OIW3 U UHR hbdnhbert kuyui t
Spoiler:
Sorry. I was feeling bored. :troll:
![[Image: MUJ8qSW.png]](http://i.imgur.com/MUJ8qSW.png)
-----------------------------------
Now learning:
Android Development, Java
Working on:
An FTP Client for Android
-----------------------------------


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)