Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Understanding basic security and more filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Understanding basic security and more #6
(07-06-2014, 07:17 PM)Rias Wrote: I'll be sure to check this site out because I have a similar problem to you, if not the same haha! Thanks for providing this excellent resource.

no problem, finding solutions and easy explanation is not always easy, it may have a limited amount of topics but a least you do not need to search separately for each topic and may even learn something that may be relevant later even if it's not now :epic:
On this earth, there are lots of difficult and painful things.
I want to fly away and escape from it all,
but i stay,
am afraid and drowning in fear as the camera cover my eye,
but i stay,
for if not me then who?


Reply





Messages In This Thread
Understanding basic security and more - by dmaxx - 07-05-2014, 04:36 PM