Login Register






Linux Distro for really end low laptop ? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Linux Distro for really end low laptop ? #8
(07-06-2014, 12:13 AM)BroZix Wrote: I heard that OpenSuse works nicely on Celeron M with 512 MB or 1GB ram. I'm wondering if I would be able to run it, I done some research on it and it's approve what I have written above. Arch Linux not on that level yet as installation is fully in commandline, hmmm is Fedora a good distro ? The thing is I could use Ubuntu 10.10 which have gnome environment but the repository doesn't work and giving me simply 404 errors as well as it's outdated and the latest version is a bit slow I mean it isn't that bad but still tho I'm pretty sure I would run it fine if not that damn Unity :/

Then try it.

You seem to be asking our advice and then ignoring it. Take our advice or ignore it. But stop wasting our time.






Messages In This Thread