Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


[HC Official] Remote Administration Tool filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [HC Official] Remote Administration Tool #35
(07-03-2014, 03:18 AM)VallexKoten Wrote: I realize this would be gravedigging, but this is really disturbing me. Why is it that in the first post of multiple threads on this site, it says "Hello, VallexKoten"? I have noticed this in threads that were created before I even signed up on this site, so I do not see why my name would be in the post.

Because it's a dynamic string. It's a BBCode tag that allows the MyBB user variable to be placed within the HTML at that point in the post. Other users will see their own name obviously...
ArkPhaze
"Object oriented way to get rich? Inheritance"
Getting Started: C/C++ | Common Mistakes
[ Assembly / C++ / .NET / Haskell / J Programmer ]

Reply





Messages In This Thread