RE: HC SpiderPy - Regular Expression Crawler 07-26-2014, 09:41 AM
#7
@h3r0 i'm downloading python right now to test if it runs properly on windows 7, will post results asap! 
It doesn't work :p
It gives me a lot of errors concerning some code before every print you put in there, i assume that's color you're trying to apply? I tried to remove all of it but now i'm stuck with a stupid error i can't wrap my head around, but i'm also unfamiliar to python, so it could be straight forward
I suggest you get a virtualized windows running and debug your code there, since i am of little use concerning python.
(if you want me to help you, feel free to ask though)

It doesn't work :p
It gives me a lot of errors concerning some code before every print you put in there, i assume that's color you're trying to apply? I tried to remove all of it but now i'm stuck with a stupid error i can't wrap my head around, but i'm also unfamiliar to python, so it could be straight forward

I suggest you get a virtualized windows running and debug your code there, since i am of little use concerning python.
(if you want me to help you, feel free to ask though)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)