RE: Flash Problem in Kali 07-01-2014, 01:40 PM
#8
(07-01-2014, 01:18 PM)AncheL Wrote:(07-01-2014, 11:38 AM)chmod Wrote: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/f...omium.html
specifically the bottom section
Quote:I have Flash Player installed, but I am unable to view Flash content in Chromium. How do I enable Flash Player to view this content?
If you have installed Flash Player for Chromium, but cannot see Flash-based content, it is possible that you could have disabled Flash Player in Chromium. (You can get Flash Player for Chromium by visiting get.adobe.com/flashplayer in your Chromium browser.) To re\enable it:
Type “about:plugins” (without the quotation marks) into the address bar at the top of a Chromium browser window.
Click “Details” at the upper-right corner of the page.
Find the “Flash” or “Shockwave Flash” listing on the Plug-ins page and click the corresponding “Enable” button.
Close all Chromium windows and restart the browser.
Although I will say now I don't recommend kali for a daily OS, it's not designed for it is buggy and bloated for this purpose.
if you see in the fisrst post the last screen is the chrome:plugin and as you can see adobe is not included......and off course i dont use it as main OS just is hard drive install but thnks for the tip
My bad I can't really see what's happening in those screenshots they are tiny :Grin:
Have you tried reinstalling the plugin? perhaps an error occurred and messed something up
If you need help feel free to PM me
![[Image: klfpJD]](http://goo.gl/klfpJD)
Probitcoin
Freebitcoin
BTC clicks
bitcoin wallet:
1FBPAanbs3rJU9BUpobpDJc9hHUaCaC25N
Probitcoin
Freebitcoin
BTC clicks
bitcoin wallet:
1FBPAanbs3rJU9BUpobpDJc9hHUaCaC25N



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)